To be a recognized leading research centre in research and consultancy.
- To build network and collaborate with institutions, industries, communities, and government bodies to serve the needs of various stakeholders (Research Grants, Commercialization and Consultancy).
- To share and disseminate the research findings that are related to UN’s sustainable development goals (Research Talks, Seminars, Webinars, and Conferences).
- To encourage a cross-disciplinary research to solve real world problems (Consultancy, Research and Publications).
- To gain national/international recognition as an active research centre that can enhance the well-being and sustainability of society.
- To contribute to the sustainable development goals in order to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all.
- To contribute to the community through knowledge transfer programme and community outreach projects.
- To contribute to the industry and nation by providing solutions to solve real world problems.
- To improve the university ranking in both national and international level such as SETARA rating, Times Higher Education World University ranking, QS ranking, etc.
- To ensure all centre members completed their postgraduate studies. (Strategy plan 1)
- To forge multi-disciplinary research collaboration by forming at least one national team and one international team (i.e. in the areas of Business management). (Strategy plan 1 & 2)
- To ensure all staff have the experience of applying and leading at least one research grant project. (Strategy plan 1 & 2)
- To secure internal grant (at least RM1,750 per academic staff per year by 2032) and external research grant (at least RM3,250 per academic staff per year by 2032). (Strategy plan 1 & 2)
- To achieve a publication ratio of 2.0 for journal publication and 0.4 for conference proceeding. (Strategy plan 3)
- To achieve at least 38% of total articles published in either Q1 or Q2 Scopus/WOS indexed journal and 32 % of total articles published in top 10% journal indexed in Scopus/WOS. (Strategy plan 3)
- To ensure each staff is involved in the supervision of postgraduates’ students (i.e. Mphil, PhD), at least one postgraduate student and at least 75% of the postgraduate students graduated on time. (Strategy plan 4)
- To ensure each staff is involved in at least one consultancy project by collaborating with the industry (at least RM1700 per staff by 2032). (Strategy plan 5)
- To organize at least 12 research activities per year by 2032 (talks/workshops/training/conference). (Strategy plan 6)